Thursday, September 16, 2010

I know he's out there somewhere

Still no Entei, and I've been trying once or twice almost each night.  ARGH.  Part of me is tempted to just take a break and wrap up the islands, but my stubborn half wants to nab Entei first.  I am SO done with this game, I just want to find that dang Entei so I can clean out the cartridge already. 

Nothing new in SS except a couple Pokewalker catches.  I did get the Wailmer off Warm Beach, so now I just need the Carvanha and I can move on to the next route.

As for Emerald, I got that Lairon raised to an Aggron, and am now contemplating the various grass-types I'm missing.  Haven't had time to pick it up this crazy week, though. 

Happily, my beach vacation is coming up, so that'll be Sunday through Wednesday where I should have plenty of time to do....something. 

Last but not least:  Black and White have arrived in early pre-order shipments in Japan, so all kinds of info on that should hit the Internet in the next few days.

Aaaaand....I'm off for shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment