Thursday, September 2, 2010

SS - Onward to Kanto

Simply decided, heck with it, and boarded the S.S. Aqua to Vermilion City.  The re-done graphics look pretty good.  But the Gym was way harder than I'd been expecting -- one of the trainers almost took me out, before I even got to Lt. Surge.  Tremor and Rotti are apparently just not up to Kanto standards.  Even the wild Pokemon near Vermilion would likely be more than they could handle.

To get them properly levelled, not to mention EV'd, it looks like I'll have to make the trip back to Jhoto and do some tedious training.  But I missed the Wednesday return voyage of the SS Aqua,  and haven't looked yet to see if I can Fly to Indigo Plateau or Victory Road, then back to Jhoto from there. Honestly have just been too tired to bother with Poke-ing, despite a growing craving to play some Voltorb Flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment